Park Plaza Westminster Bridge address
Getting to Park Plaza Westminster Bridge by Public Transport
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is situated in London's South Bank, within walking distance to the city's most iconic attractions. The hotel's ideal location is within minutes away from Westminster and Waterloo London Underground stations and London Waterloo National Railway station.
From London Heathrow Airport (approx 90 mins)*
- Take the London Underground
- Take the Piccadilly Line towards Cockfosters Underground Station
- Change at Green Park Station for the southbound Jubilee Line service
- Depart at Westminster
- Walk Across Westminster Bridge, destination in front of you.
From London Gatwick Airport (approx 90 mins)*
- Take the Gatwick Express to London Victoria Railway Station
- Take the London Underground and travel eastbound via the Circle and District line
- Get off at Westminster
- Walk south across Westminster Bridge
- Cross the roundabout
From London Stansted Airport (approx 90 mins)*
- Take the Stansted Express to Victoria Station
- Change for the London Underground and take the District and Circle Line to Westminster
From King's Cross & St. Pancras Railway Station (Eurostar) (approx 35 mins)*
- Travel Westbound on the Piccadilly Line
- Depart at Waterloo and exit via the South Bank
- Walk up York Road to the roundabout
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge will be directly in front of you
* Please note these are just sample travel directions. For travel directions from other locations in London or alternative travel options please visit tfl.gov.uk.
Getting to Park Plaza Westminster Bridge by Car
Are you arriving by car? Please use Google maps for exact driving directions to Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. Check out our parking options at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. More information for road users can be found on our "Getting Around London" page or through TFL's dedicated page.
London Heathrow Airport - £85
London Gatwick Airport - £115