Spa Days in London for Group
Enjoy a relaxing day away from the stresses of everyday life at our Spa days & exclusive treatment rooms packages.
Spa day – Choose from our Spa treatment treatment menu. Take a dip in the pool, unwind in the sauna and steam rooms. The Brighton Spa is just a stones throw away from Brighton’s pier and famous beach. The London Spa is based centrally near Camden and Kingscross.
Perfect Pamper Brighton Treatment rooms – Treat yourselves to a day of treatments and indulge and enjoy our beautiful vintage afternoon tea at your very own treatment and relaxation rooms in central Brighton. Going out on the town? Why not book our hair and makeover team to create the perfect look for that big night out! Maybe a vintage make over?
Note: Spa days capacity for Brighton up to 15 people – London up to 25 people. Brighton Exclusive Treatment room capacity – Minimum 8 people Maximum 50
- 25 minute Spa treatment
- Spa pass – Swimming pool. Sauna & steam rooms
- 1 gift- wrapped essential oil massage oil for chosen group member or couple.
- Bathing robe
- O.P.I Manicure
- Express Facial
- O.P.I Pedicure
- Pregnancy Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
Note: Bookings of groups 4 and under. £5.00 per person is added to the price.
Brighton: £64.00 per person
London: £64.00 per person
- Afternoon tea: Fine sandwiches, cakes & tea and coffee. Before 2pm light lunch option
- Living Nature Express Facial
Brighton: £75.00 per person
London: £75.00 per person
- 25 minute treatment
- Vintage Afternoon tea includes:
- Large centrepiece cake – Chocolate brownies- Scones, jam & clotted cream – Choice of three sandwich fillings – Rose & elderflower cordial & selection of tea’s
- Exclusive treatment room & relaxation room
- O.P.I. Manicure
- Natural Product Beauty Facial
Note: This package does not include spa facilities
£65.00 per person
Top tips for the Perfect Spa Pamper
- Send treatment list to us one month before event
- Please let us know of any allergies or dietary requirements
- Please inform us of any pregnant guests
- Remember to bring towels and swimwear
- Ensure your guests arrive on time