Spa Weekends Hampshire
Years of experience, a lifetime of relaxation. The Spa at Old Thorns is an oasis of tranquility that blends pure luxury with health, fitness and wellness. Whether you desire a therapeutic treatment or just wish to indulge in bliss, we are inviting you to relax and rejuvenate in our exquisite spa with our highly trained, professional team. We are proud to present one of the finest spas in Hampshire.
With an unrivalled choice of aromatherapy, therapeutic and indulgent treatments – each using market-leading products, such as Decléor, OPI, Sienna X spray tans (as used on Strictly!) and – the now famous HD Brows plus we stock HD Brows make-up. Whether you are looking for a spa weekend or spa day, the Spa at Old Thorns provides the perfect place to unwind, relax and enjoy. It comprises of 15 treatment rooms, a relaxation room and a private balcony for spa guests.
In addition, we have wet-spa facilities in the health club, including a 20m pool, sub-tropical bubble pool, steam room, sauna, foot spas, heated loungers and sunbathing terrace. The Medi-Spa – our exclusive aesthetic clinic – provides rejuvenating and enhancing treatments to complement, strengthen and restore the youthful definition of the face and body with natural-looking results.
Our Latest Offers
Overnight Spa PackagesView
Did you know...Looking for the perfect spot for sophisticated evening drinks? Try the Atrium Champagne Bar More
- You can work up an appetite at our 25, 000 square foot health club More
- The laidback luxury of the King’s Restaurant makes it the ideal setting for lunch More
- It feels modern, but Old Thorns dates back to the 17th Century - we’ve a story to tell! More
- Situated on the doorstep of the South Downs, there’s plenty to do and see during your stay More
- Combine your stay with a spa treatment, afternoon tea or a game of golf with our hotel packages More
- We can’t wait for you to discover our selection of luxurious rooms, suites and rustic eco pods More